Monday, October 22, 2018

Class Cancelled Today

Hey Everyone,

Classes are cancelled today because I I messed up and got unexpectedly sick.  I was so excited to see what everyone was working on too! :(  

On the bright side, each of you already has a project you are working on.

AN200: Refining your environments for their character turnarounds.
AN410: Developing assets for your directed study.
AN325: Using the process we discussed to develop sequences of your film.

While things are a little unorthodox today, drop items on the class server or email short video clips or screenshots to me for any questions you may have. When I'm awake, I'll send you feedback. For any other questions, feel free to contact me. We'll return to our regularly scheduled classes on Wednesday.

Thanks,
~Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment